April 27, 2012

Playing in Paradise #64

Happy Friday -It is time for another Challenge over at Playing in Paradise.


I am still working my way through the  6c6 Simple Stores paper pack I brought from Scrapbooker's Paradise after all I have 2 of them :) . I made  a pretty simple card, the large buttons are just layered punched circles that I popped up with foam tape. I did the same with the sentiment. I finished with some pearls.


Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper-Simple Stories, TPC Studio-Brush Stroke Greetings, misc punches and embossing folders, Recollections pearls, ribbon and embroidery thread.

Please stop on by the Scrapbooks Paradise blog and see the fabulous projects from the other Playing in Paradise design team members. Join in the fun and you could win some fabulous craft supplies.

Cheers,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. So very pretty...love the monochromatic scheme here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!! I love the mix of papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those fun 'buttons' - I have to try that! Love the doily pattern too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Nina! Love the paper...good thing you have two of them.

    ReplyDelete