April 23, 2012

Merry Monday #17

Happy Monday everyone, it is time for another Merry Monday, Lesley has a fabulous sketch for us.



I have been trying to use some of the designer papers that have been in my stash forever :). I heat embossed these ornaments, then added a tiny sentiment to each and finished with some delicate gold floss.


Supplies: Cream and burgundy cardstock, Designer Paper-My Mind's Eye, Just Rite-Deck the Halls, misc burgundy embossing powder and gold floss.

Stop on by Always Playing with Paper to see what Lesley and the other Design Team members have created, we would love for you to play along with us for Merry Monday #17.

Cheers,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. You sure have some wonderful paper in your stash!! Love this! This is a great sketch and I love your take on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to start my Christmas cards early this year - my free time grows less as my kids grow!
    I love the ornaments - they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect way to use the sketch, love those pretty ornaments and the papers are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your ornaments, each with a wonderful Christmas message!

    ReplyDelete