June 11, 2012

Merry Monday #24

I love that I am making Christmas cards in June :), my sister always asks how I get in the spirit but you know I don't think my brain is in Christmas mode but just in the mood to create cards.

With that said it is time for a new Merry Monday challenge and  Lesley had another fantastic sketch for us.


I was going for some funky looking paper this week and found it in my Basic Grey stash, I used some spellbinder dies then threaded gold twine through the edges.


Supplies: Natural Ivory and green cardstock, Designer Paper-Basic Grey, Verve-Joy, Spellbinders misc green ribbon and gold twine, gold pearls Recollections.

Stop by Lesley's blog to see what the design team members have created for inspiration and join us for this weeks challenge.

Cheers,
Nina

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, Nina, you and I have similar tastes...I have that paper too! I am hoarding it, don't think I've used it for a couple years! LOVE those rustic colors and your pretty sentiment embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas card Nina! I have this DSP too and just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the patterned paper you chose for this card and the pretty gold threading. Great take on the sketch!
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful papers Nina, you always use pattern paper so well! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great combination of dsp's you used here! I love the earthy feel of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty! i love how you've combined these patterns. awesome design

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that funky paper, Nini! Weaving the gold twine around the scallops is a brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty!!! I love the "joy" stamp! I have this paper, too, and really like it!

    ReplyDelete