September 21, 2012

Playing in Paradise #85


Happy Friday one and all,  it is time for a new challenge for Playing in Paradise ,  and I am hosting today's challenge. I imagine that most people start their morning with a cup or two of coffee or tea. I am a tea drinker but I have friends and family that are not even civil till the first sip of coffee and maybe even little chocolate (my sister... ).


I found this fabulous designer paper from Canvas Corp on one of my many shopping visits I take to the Scrapbookers Paradise online store and I could not wait to use it.

In my usual fashion I used lots of layers, even the coffee cup is paper pieced to give it a 3D look. See all the details on the Playing in Paradise blog I finished with an old button I found in my stash, some bakers twine and a brown candy dot.



Supplies: Kraft and brown cardstock, Designer Paper-, TPC and Fiskars Stamps, Candy Dots, twine and button.

If you arrived here from the Scrapbooker's Paradise blog -  wonderful, if not please stop by to take a look at all the fabulous samples that the Design team have created. Be sure to leave a comment if you visit.
 
**Reminder** join it the challenge, there are great prizes each and every week.

Cheers,
Nina

7 comments:

  1. Love the sentiment, very cute! Love all the layers and the 3d coffee cup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by to say Hi and LOVE your card! love that backing paper too! thanks for visiting me this week too! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Nina!

    Well i apologize it has been a very long time since I've popped in. Your card is wonderful i love the coffee cup, you did an amazing job on it.
    I hope all is well in your neck of the woods and that you had a wonderful summer. I will try and stop in more often :) Your cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Nina:)
    I just LOVE how you made this card!!! How've you bean?..soo CUTE!:)
    I will be back to comment on more of your cards. Jim just decided he wants breakfast.LOL

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy chocolate for breakfast :) Your card is adorable. Perfect sentiment, beautiful paper and wonderful piecing.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your paper pieced coffee cup, Nina! And the fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally LOVE the sentiment, and the twine/button wrap is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete