December 17, 2014

Need a little oil?

I created this card for a friend of ours who is getting hip replacement surgery this week, they are going to replace a recalled hip he had put in about 6 years ago. The current hip actually squeaks or so I am told. Being as this gent is handy around the house I tried for a play on words.



I used a pre-coloured image from Doodle Pantry and used MS Word for my sentiments. I added in a trio of buttons shaped like screws, some twine and popped up the focal image with foam tape.

Supplies: White and brown card stock, Designer Paper-Echo Park, Doodle Pantry-Classic Tools, brads, twine.

Thank you for stopping by,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. Fun card for your friend! I hope his surgery turns out as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card, so FUN trendy spot on SUPER masculine card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it! I hope his recovery goes smoothly - my husband had his done 9 years ago, and it's a tough go!

    ReplyDelete