December 18, 2014

Sharing some Happy

What a crazy week I have had at work, coming home to my craft room to wind down a little has been wonderful.

I will admit to being really really addicted to my 6x6 paper pad collection, I can't seem to help myself when I see new ones. This means I have small stacks of them all over my desk.. I tell no lie :).

So with this card is was a eeny meeny miney moe scenario, with the DP pad which one was picked was the one I made a card with. I think it working out ok, soft colours and a touch of glamour.


I used lots of layers, then die cut the sentiment and chose a panel die cut to use around it. I finished with some sequins. I did add a little clear star pen to the happy to cover up my generous glue application.

Supplies: White and light aqua cardstock, Designer Paper-Teresa Collins, Technique Tuesday-Say it Happy, Simon Says –Happy, sequins.

Thank you for stopping by,
Nina

2 comments: