February 18, 2015

Family Challenge #.... whatever

It is actually challenge #13 :) I tossed out a family challenge to the usual suspects and got the go ahead to proceed and we welcome my niece Sam to the mayhem.

I have to admit I was beyond tired when I put this card together, my eyes were blurry as I was gluing so don’t look to close at any measurements :). I love these MME papers, it is getting to be slim picken's for this little 6x6 paper pad. I stamped the sentiment with yellow then over stamped with black to blend with the papers, I used die cuts for the sentiment shapes and finished with some sheer ribbon.



Stop by Barb's, Judy’s and Sam's blog to see what they have come up with for this challenge, be sure to leave some comment love.

This challenge was inspired by this Stamp TV video.

Supplies: White and black card stock, Designer Paper – My Mind’s Eye, Studio G-Hi, Inspired by Stamping-Fancy Label dies, ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, Sister-Sibling for tossing out this challenge. At first I was like hmmm.... but then I fell right into it and I think it's a technique I'll use again.

    LOVE your paper choices and the ribbon really finishes it off nicely. What a great card to perk up someone\s day!

    I may just toss out a challenge from here too. We will see, we will see.

    ♥ Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome card ...thanks for the awesome challenge can't wait for the next one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Nina! I like the pop of yellow. Thanks for inviting me in on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card...love the colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too LOVE your design and the papers you have chosen.Love the idea of you stamping the sentiment with yellow and black to match your card! Not sure I would have thought of that myself. Hopefully I will remember to do that!:)

    Huge hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete