January 20, 2016

Sweet little cupcake

I am taking some training from home this week and today was another 11 hrs and my brain is pretty much fried :).

..and I am pretty sure the mail man thinks I live in lounge wear and shop online all day as he has caught me on two separate days off and today for parcels.



I had to stop my brain from spinning around crazy course material so I put together a very simple CAS card.  I used a stitched die cut for the center panel then added another layer of pink wood grain designer paper. The cupcake is three layers, the base of the cup cake is the wood grain DP. The icing is Glass Bead Glitter Gel with some Gelatos mixed in, I have foam tape between layers.

Supplies: White cardstock, Designer Paper - Simple Stories, Lawn Fawn - Baked with Love, SS die cut, Glass Bead Glitter Gel, Gelatos.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. love your little cupcake ...and your card is so simple but stunning ...love it

    ReplyDelete