June 27, 2016

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #211

Happy Monday, we have a new Challenge for you for The Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge. Colleen is our hostess and she wants us to use blue, gold, white/silver on a Christmas Card.

I went with a simple layered design for my card this week. I used my stitched due cuts then added some "flicks" of gold and silver to add sparkle to the panels. I stamped the sentiment then did the same with that layers. I added some foam tape to pop up it up.





Supplies: White and blue card stock, Verve - Peace on Earth, SSS stitched rectangles, Sheer Shimmer



Head over to the Merry Monday Christmas card blog and see what inspiration the Design Team has created and we would love for you to play along.

The Merry Makers are getting a break over the summer but we will be back in September. Check out the details on the MM Blog.


Thanks for visiting,
Nina

5 comments:

  1. Just love your metallic flecks, Nina - so perfect with the featured sentiment panel! Have a great summer off from MM and thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love just a hint of gold like you added Nina! See you in September and enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love your gold and silver flicks, Nina! One of my favorite layouts and an awesome stamped sentiment! Have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great design to feature the special sentiment Nina. I love the flicks. Have a restful break.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card, Nina. Love the gold and silver flicks. Great idea. Have a great summer and see you in September.

    ReplyDelete