July 15, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches #245

My poor blog has been neglected, life has just been busy.. it makes me sad when I don't get the time in my craft space.

Did I mention I am doing a craft space revamp? Well my space is becoming an actual craft room. It has been something I have been procrastinating about for a long time and I am finally making it a reality. I am very excited.

I am just back from vacation, we had a week in Mexico.. so beautiful. Then I left my poor Hubby at the ferry terminal with his wheelie suitcase and zipped up for a few days with my sister.

Boy did we get our craft on, I was the most creative I have been in months. My sis being the artsy one of the two of us - created these stunning artistic and creative masterpieces which I am sure she will show at her blog HERE.

I will post the cards I created over the next couple of weeks.

It has been so long since I have really joining in a challenge that I did not have the inside track on ;). So when I saw Freshly Made Sketches challenge I knew it was perfect for me to do a number of cards doing one of my favorite things - making the paper do all the work.

I did flip the sketch though, these adorable little birds needed more of a showcase then the flip side of the paper. I added some brown twine then popped up the sentiment.


Supplies: White and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Little Yellow Bicycle, My Favorite Things - Birthday Greetings, twine.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sis,

    YOU were the one who whipped the cards out by the dozen... though I did surprise myself with how much I made too. You're always pleased with my "artsy" while I look at it as a creative mess haha! I envy your clean style and use of layers and loads of knowledge.

    I ♥ the lil tweeters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the paper you put behind that fun sentiment! Perfect for a birthday wish. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete