February 27, 2017

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #237

Good Morning, I am your hostess this week for this week's Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge. My challenge is to Make a Christmas card with shimmer or sparkle on it.


I pulled out a stencil and some texture paste for my card. Starting from the top I added black, steel blue and then silver glitter to a background of plaid designer paper. I heat embossed the sentiment then popped it up with foam tape. I added a thin layer of black card stock for a border.


Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Lawn Fawn, Penny Black - Hello Winter, Dreamweaver Stencil, glitter.

Be sure to take a peak at all the fabulous inspiration on the Merry Monday Challenge blog.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shimmer, Nina, and I love the plaid trees too! Thanks for a fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful! Thanks for sharing your card! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really, really like your plaid trees! Smiling now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Christmas card Nina, love the technique you used on the Designer Paper. Great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is a very interesting card! I just love the way you put that glitter over the plaid paper and the image you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nina, this is so beautiful. Thanks for the sparkly challenge. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your plaid and sparkly trees are just FABULOUS Nina...LOVE this card!! Hope you're having a wonderful week!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nina, this is so fabulous!! Hope you're enjoying the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooooohh - I LOVE this Nina!! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete