March 5, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches #277

Good evening and happy Sunday, I was able to get a little crafty time this morning so I am playing along with the current Freshly Made Sketches.
I love this simple design. I used my Simon Say Stamps stitched die cuts for the layers. I stamped this masculine silhouette and heat embossed it. The panel is popped up with some foam tape. I heat embossed the sentiment and popped it up as well. I finished with some Zig Clear glitter marker and Glossy Accents on the lamp light.


Supples: Cream and brown card stock, Designer Paper - Simple Stories, Clearly Besotted - Many mini messages, Prickly Pear - JJ0047.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous, Nina! The silhouetted image looks wonderful against that cool plaid background. So happy to see you at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete