February 22, 2018

Be Mine..

I am a little behind in posting this card ;). 

I started this card with the hearts, I had this little stack of them and then tried to figure out what I was going to do. They started out stacked up on top of one another and I was going to put foam tape between the layers to add dimension. As I was reaching for supplies I bumped them and they slid to almost what they are now and I like the effect.

I cut simple layers for the background and popped up the top panel, I  stamped the sentiment in black and popped it up as well.


Supplies: White cardstock, Designer Paper - Authentique, Clearly Besotted - Many mini messages, Memory Box - Classic Stitched Hearts.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. And here I was heckling about hearts appearing after V’tines day. Silly Sister am I! You have a way of making it atttractive beyond the use-by date. Haha! Always love your creations. Hope they rub off on me.

    ReplyDelete