February 23, 2018

Feeling Blue

I would love to be sunny yellow today thank you very much. Yesterday was a stunning day the beautiful sun swooped in and did a good job of melting some of the snow. I think more snow is predicted today though.

Children have such a way with words, some would say that thinking happy will make you feel happy .

I used this fun bright paper and used both sides dividing up the layout. I added a scrap from the same set to cover the seam. I heat embossed the sentiment and popped uit up with foam tape. I think finished by adding some Nuvo Crystal drops to some of the buttons on the patterned paper.


Supplies: White cardstock, Designer paper My Mind's Eye, Inkadinado - Friendly Advice, Nuvo Crystal Drops.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. love your card ...and yes kids think so neat some times ...and they can be so honest. Beautiful card Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much to love, Nina! Your colors really do feel like a fresh breath. Wish I could send you some of our sun, it beamed here today. This sentiment is super sweet and I’m sure your gems add a sparkle bigger than what we can see here.

    ReplyDelete