January 10, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches #485

Happy New Year.. I know... I had planned to post much sooner in the newly minted 2019 but life got in the way.

I had a few crafty misstarts over the last month too and creativity fizzled. My sister and I did a little Facetime creativity session this week though and it was fabulous.



I am playing along with the current Tuesday Morning Sketches, once upon a time, I was a member of this lovely Design Team. Sadly one of the ladies, Jesse, I had designed with has passed away.. see more on the TMS Blog.


I love the layers, this card is for my son as he turns 25 today. I added a layer of black cardstock to each panel. The main sentiment is popped up with foam tape and I heat embossed Happy Birthday in white on black cardstock. I finished with black Nuvo Drops.


Supplies: White and Black cardstock, Designer Paper-Basic Grey, Simon Says Stamp - Tiny Words, Penny Black - Christmas Cheer, Nuvo drops.

I have a few unposted cards lying around and I hope to get them posted soon.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina


3 comments:

  1. This is such a perfect card Nina, I love the colors and Jessi would have loved it too!! Thanks so much for creating with us still at Tuesday Morning Sketches your work is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card for your son! You do masculine cards so well! I need to CASE you more. :)
    I love that saying!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both projects. The first one is so artsy and fun. The birthday card is very cool, all the pattern is such a great thing for a guy card. It's good to see you again. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete