January 25, 2019

Keeping Christmas - January 2019


Keeping Christmas - Blessed Christmas

Welcome back for the January edition of the Keeping Christmas Series.

                              
Its been a little while since I posted, but I am excited about this card for the Keeping Christmas blog hop.


I made this card with a masculine feel. Using a layer of brown cardstock to frame the Designer Paper. The green plaid is a great backdrop for the focal element panel.


I added a woodgrain texture to the kraft cardstock and layered it with brown cardstock, This panel has a layer of foam tape to pop it up.


I stamped and die cut the buck and sentiment, I then added a layer of foam tape to the sentiment. The card is finished with some matt brown dots.



Supplies: White, brown and kraft cardstock, Designer Paper - PhotoPlay, Simon Says Stamp - Magical Christmas, dots.

Be sure to stop to see all the hop team member's creations.


Nina Forsyth (you are here)

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

10 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! A perfect plaid paired with your awesome images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea, very sophisticated looking, might have to try a spin on this design, thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun...just love your plaid background and your deer, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love that green plaid paper! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LOVE that background. Such a fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the plaid background and the beautiful buck! I have this set and use it often! Such a rustic beauty! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is BEAUTIFUL!!! A RUSTIC Christmas for sure! My husband likes it too! ;) JUST BEAUTIFUL!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. So classic! Love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my all time favorite dies!! He is a very versatile dear, deer!

    ReplyDelete