July 23, 2019

Christmas in July - Scrap n' Stamp July Challenge

There seems to be a ton of blog posts, YouTube videos and challenges galore for Christmas in July. How could I not play along with at least one challenge? So I am playing along with the Scrap n' Stamp July Challenge.

I can create holiday cards any time of the year, I miss the Merry Monday Challenge and having a card created each Monday with a nice stash of holiday cards near years end. I will be hurting for Christmas cards come the holidays. I had told myself I could try to keep up with the weekly card creation so I would be ready but then time goes missing and vroom we are in the oh dang time frame and the countdown was weeks past.

Anyhoo.. the card.

I spent some quality time with the ol' crafty supplies this weekend and this was the end result.

I used my stitched rectangle dies for the three panels, then cut designer paper to fit the frames. I heat embossed the sentiment and popped it up with foam tape. I finished with silver and gold sequins.

Supplies: White and kraft cardstock, Designer Paper - Do Crafts, Penny Black - Yultide Wishes, Simon Says Stamp - Stitched rectangles, sequins.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment