July 9, 2019

Happy Anniversary!

Its a cycle I think, me not honouring the craft goddess enough. I finally wandered into my craft room to get creative yesterday... I kinda had to as it is my Anniversary today and I could not be remiss and not make a card for my fabulous sweetie.


It felt terrific to get inky, how is it that you can forget that. Anyway, this is what I created, and I quite like it.

I started with the designer paper and used a stitched rectangle die to create a panel, at the same time, I had the stacked hearts die cut placed where I wanted it. I did not want to have to run the panel through my Big Shot more than once.





I added a layer of brown cardstock in behind then started placing hearts back into holes. Some were just glues, but others have some foam tape in behind. I stamped the sentiments and popped them up with foam tape. I finished with some Nuvo drops.


I am a little disappointed that the photo turned out so dark as the card is much lighter and brighter.
Thanks for stopping by,


Supplies: White and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Studio Light, Simon Says Stamp - Stacked Hearts die, and Stitched Rectangles, Altenew - Sentiment Strips, Nuvo drops

Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment