January 6, 2020

Being Merry on a Monday

Merry Monday ;)... to soon for a new round of holiday cards?  I let the Merry on a Monday's fade away and I paid for it this past holiday season. I was scrambling to make cards to send out for the holidays, and I was not impressed with myself. So for as long as I can, I am going to keep up with a holiday card on Mondays. Let's see how I do!

I have more Christmas, holiday and winter papers to last me for years, I still get pulled in by the current season's selections thought.



I do love the clean and simple layouts, this card is no different. My stitched die cuts are always on my desk so I they were an easy choice to use when I started this card, each layer was cut with the de cut then layered with some black cardstock. I added foam tape to the smaller panel with designer paper and the sentiment panel. I finished with some black gems.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer paper - My Mind's Eye, Verve Stamps - Bright Spirits, gems.

Enjoy your day,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment