January 19, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches #418

Good Morning all, it felt wonderful to get some crafty time yesterday. My sister Barb and I crafted together long-distance texting all the while. 

We decided to play along with the current Freshly Made Sketches.



I needed a masculine retirement card, and I love how this turned out. I pulled out a set of stitched borders to make my top panel, I then added foam tape to pop it up. 




I added a piece of DP from the same paper pad as my smaller side panel and added a layer of brown cardstock for a small border. The sentiment is stamped and matted then popped up with foam tape, I added a small frame under the sentiment for interest then  I finished the card with some Nuvo drops.

Supplies: Kraft and brown cardstock, Designer Paper Kaisercraft, Lawn Fawn - Stitched Inside borders, Simon Says Stamp - Quad Rectangle frame, Open Studio - Wishing You sentiments, Nuvo drops.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. Terrific masculine card, Nina! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great retirement card! I love the woodgrain and the rich neutral colours! Very masculine! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete