January 19, 2020

You mocha me happy

I have been scheduling all my posts this month trying to hit each day, somehow I missed yesterday so today I will play a little catchup with two posts.

This is a quick post, the card is small :) 2 x 3.2 inches.

Before the holidays we had a holiday market at work, I did not think I had many cards in my stash and if I prepped a table I wanted to have a good selection. We have a company here in town that had a fabulous selection of sleeves, envelopes and card blanks, so I am well outfitted.

So with that in mind, I made some quick little cards that would fit a gift card perfectly.


What I don't get is why the littles take just as long to create as what I consider the standard-sized card (A2). I have a few of these to post over the next little while.

Supplies: White and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Your Next Stamp, Altenew - Coffee Talk.

Cheers,Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment