February 26, 2020

Close to my Heart - Card Kit #1


Good Morning all - I have a set of cards for my post this morning. 

I usually don't purchase card kits that include all the fix'en as I prefer to create my own designs, I however, loved the pre-done sentiments that came with this kit. I have had the kits in my stash for a while now so it is doubtful they are still available.


A couple retreats ago I was only just on the med from a nasty cold and my creativity was not very inspirational. I was wise enough to add two of these kits into my supplies and it worked out perfectly.




I am not going to into detail on how these were created, I pretty much followed the instructions with minor tweaks here and there. 



This kit makes 4 sets of 5 cards two of the cards are A2 sized but then the sizes vary and one is an octagon shape.


The sentiments were pre-done but I did need to colour flowers with pencils included with the kit. There is a blend of ribbon, vellum cutouts and little half pearls for accents.




 Supplies: Close to My Heart card kit.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment