February 25, 2020

Keeping Christmas Blog Hop - February 2020


Good Morning, with today being the 25th it is time for the February installment of the Keeping Christmas Blog Hop. I love this idea (Thank you Kelly) of keeping up with making holiday cards or projects throughout the year. 





My card for today's post is pretty quick and easy, I have only embraced using the panels from Designer Paper but I have been enjoying the process.

With this card, I added a layer of black cardstock to each panel for a framed look. The paper pack had some sentiment as well so I cut and layered one of those as well. I finished the card by adding some sequins for embellishments.




Supplies: White and Black Cardstock, Designer Paper - Simple Stories, sequins.


Follow along with the other ladies in the Blog Hop, there are is a fabulous amount of inspiration to explore.


Kelly Lunceford (Creator)
 Nina Forsyth(You are here)
Thank you for stopping by,

Nina

5 comments:

  1. Super Cute, Nina. I love diagonal stripes and that just worked perfectly with this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nina. I touched the message on your blog, see all posts, and waa-laa, your February Christmas card came up. I was just mentioning to another gal on the hop, that I struggle with pp on my cards. You did a fabulous job and what a cute card! Thx so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina, I love everything about this card! Hope you're doing well. XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card Nina! Love the patterned paper background you chose for this card!

    ReplyDelete