March 26, 2020

Birthday Wishes

Hello lovely layers with your stitched edges... I pulled out some pretty papers from Moda Scrap and my stitched rectangles and just started to die-cut, starting at the largest die-cut and working my way down each size with a different pattern of paper.

I added a layer of brown cardstock to each layer. The sentiment is popped up with foam tape and I finished with some small clear dots.


Supplies: White and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Moda Scrap, Simon Says Stamp - Simple Sentiments and stitched rectangles, clear drops.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. inspirational... by changing colours and sentiments we could produce loads of cards. I am in recovery and this sort of die cutting and arranging will be very theraputic..... thank you.

    ReplyDelete