March 27, 2020

Today is all about YOU!

It's just peachy for today, or maybe a slight bit darker. The photo is a little darker then what the card looks like in real-time.

I am digging deep into my cardmaking supplies and loving it. I pulled out a pad of Authentique paper and saw this layout on Facebook and used it as inspiration.


I cut out the bottom panel and added a layer of brown cardstock. I then die cut each square with stitched squares then added a layer of brown cardstock. 

I used a backside of one of the designer papers that had a light print on it and die cut it with a stitched rectangle then stamped the sentiment. I finished with some glittery Nuvo drops.

Supplies: Cream and white cardstock, Designer Paper - Authentique, Penny Black - Special Sentiments, Nuvo Drops.

Cheers,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment