April 25, 2020

Keeping Christmas April 2020 - Happy Holidays

Good Morning all, welcome to the April Keeping Christmas Blog Hop. 


I love the soft colours of this designer paper, I created a fun wintry scene for my card this month. I am also continuing with the theme for the week of Mixed Media.

I almost feel that between the paper and the die-cut I used that the card made itself. I used a rectangle die-cut for the bottom panel then used white cardstock the same as the card base with the Delicate Pine Frame die cut. The die-cut creates the outer and inner stitched frames with the inner frame having a connected tree.

I used a rectangle die-cut for the patterned paper to put in behind the frame and I used a snowfall patterned stencil to add some Moda Scrap Brilliant White Fluffy to the panel.  Fluffy had this pretty glitter blended into it.


I used distress inks for the Cardinals then added a layer of Nuvo shimmer pen to the branches of the trees and the birds.





I added a layer of foam tape each of the frame elements and in behind the tree and I finished the card with a tiny sentiment.

Supplies: White cardstock, Designer Paper - Carta Bella, Hero Arts - rectangle die, Memory Box - Delicate Pine Frame, sequins.

Follow along with the other crafters in the Blog Hop, there is lots of inspiration to explore.



Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, Nina! I love the light and airy feel!❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. You card is beautiful!! I felt so relaxed and calm when I seen your card, so peaceful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft colors and the die cuts you used! So, so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love the soft color scheme and the little pop of contrast from the cardinals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nina this is peaceful and beautiful , I love the soft plaid panel! Take care!

    ReplyDelete