June 30, 2020

Proud of you

I have a cool masculine style card for this evening's post. I started by die cutting random squares and rectangles from some cool design paper. I could not make them come together in a pattern that made me happy so I die cut some more squares and just used those.

I popped them up on some kraft cardstock then added a layer of dark brown cardstock before mounting the panel on a kraft base.

I heat embossed the sentiment using dark brown ink and clear embossing powder then layer the panel. I added some foam tape in behind.

I finished by using some Nuvo Drops.


Supplies: Kraft and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Ella & Viv, Simon Says Stamp - Amazing, Nuvo Drops.

I like how this card turned out, I think this Ella & Viv Oxidation Kit looks like interesting nature patterns. I created this card for my son who just graduated from college with an associate degree in science and a diploma in environmental technology, he now will transition over to University for another couple of years where he will finish his degree in geography and computer science. Definitely, something to be proud of.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment