November 12, 2020

With Deepest Sympathy

This is the last of my stretch of sympathy cards, my son needed a card for a friend so I wanted him to have a selection to choose from. 

I have this current fascination with Mod Podge. I have a glossy one and a sparkle on in my craft room but the other day I found a few more types at Walmart. I am excited to try them out.

This card is made with a napkin.. fancy that, also a current fascination and the gloss Mod Podge. I used a simple design, I love this pretty design on the napkin. I die cut the panel once it had dried and added a layer of black cardstock. I also layered it with some foam tape.



The sentiment is heat embossed in white and popped up with foam tape.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, napkin, Mod Podge, Simon Says Stamp - Sympathy greeting mix.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment