December 7, 2020

Happy for you

Good Morning, I love the vibrant colours on this card. This was created a few weeks ago for a friend who finished a contract at work and is moving on to something fabulous.

I know it is not in the theme of Merry Monday but I have a few cards waiting in the wings to post and a few of those are for the Holiday season.

This is a simple layout, I cut a black panel of cardstock. I also cut a smaller panel of designer paper then I cut it four ways pie style. I tried to evenly space the panels to create a thin black border between each piece. I added some foam tape to the back of two of the panels and that made it a little harder to align them.

The patterned paper has gold foil on it and I tried to match the half pearls I added top the same tone of gold.



Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Recollections, Simon Says Stamp - Sentiment strips, pearls.

Thanks for stopping by.
Nina


No comments:

Post a Comment