May 19, 2022

Congratulations.

I had fun making the card I am posting today, I started cutting a panel of white cardstock and heat embossing the images in black. I used varied shades of gray Distress ink to make the panel look smokey.

I layered the panel with black and then gray cardstock and popped the whole panel up with foam tape.

I used a sentiment strip die cut to cut a few strips of a silver cardstock, then ran them through my Big Shot with an embossing folder to give them a metal ladder look. I added form tape to the back to give it a 3D look. I finished with a sentiment which is also popped up with foam tape.


Supplies: White, black, gray and silver cardstock, Altenew - Firefighter Heros, embossing folder.

Did you know: The longest mustache ever recorded was 14 feet long.

I am very happy, I hit 100KM for Trailblaze for Wishes this week. On to the next 50K!
Would you like to show your support with a donation? #trailblazeforwishes.

Cheers,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment