May 25, 2022

Happy Happy Birthday

Good Morning crafty peeps - I have a quick card made using Washi tape to share today. One day I will look at my stash of Washi Tape and say what am I going to do with all these rolls. For now, I am going to enjoy crafting with them.

These are new to my crafty desk, like I need any more tape, however as with any crafty supply I could not resist.

I cut a panel of cardstock and added the typestyle washi tape, I ran the panel through my Big Shot with a script embossing folder.


The type washi came with some floral frame stickers so I created a panel with one of the rectangle stickers. I added some foam tape to the small panel to pop it up.

I added a sentiment strip, popped up the large panel then finished the card with some Nuvo drops.

Supplies: White cardstock, Washi Tape-The Washi Tape Shop, embossing folder, Simon Says Stamps-Sentiment strips, Nuvo drops.

Did you know: Kissing can reduce tooth decay.

Cheers,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment