February 1, 2023

Happy Birthday

Happy February 1, January seemed to drift right on by me.

I am sharing a card created by using the block stamping technique. This technique has been around for a while and I am pleased I was reminded how quick and easy these cards can be to make.

Thank you Crystal for the tutorial.

I used two different distress colours on my block then added a misting of water.


Once dry, I stamped the silhouette image of the grass. The sentiment strip is popped up with foam tape and I added some black Nuvo drops.
 
I finished the card by adding a layer of dark green cardstock and popping the panel up with foam tape on the card base.

Supplies: White and green cardstock, Penny Black - delicate silhouettes, Simon Says Stamp - sentiment strip, Distress Inks,  Nuvo drops.

Did you know: Theodor Seuss Geisel dropped out of Oxford before getting his PhD and call himself Dr. Seuss as a nod to his father.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment