February 2, 2023

Belated Birthday

I have a printed calendar of all the celebrations throughout the year that require a handmade card, the list get a little longer every year and the printout may be a little old school but it usually keeps me on track for when I need a planned card.

Even with my list I still miss something now and again, earlier this week I had a popup for a calendar item for a birthday I was not expecting which put me into a quick make a card panic.

I had pulled out some supplies to start a card, but they were just sitting on my craft table unused so they were my starting point.

I started with a panel of white cardstock and added some washi tape. I have a small stash of branches and leaves that I am favouring right now so I used one of those.



I added a layer of black cardstock and a quick sentiment strip that is popped up with foam tape, finished the card with some gems and small dots of Nuvo drops. 

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Simon Says Stamp - Winsome Branch, Washi tape, gems, Nuvo drops.

Did you know: In Topeka, Kansas, it is illegal to sing the alphabet on the street at night.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment