February 24, 2023

Happy Birthday

Good Morning and Happy Friday - my card for today is a card I created for my father-in-law.

I started with a panel with a wood grain pattern, and added a layer of light kraft cardstock to create a frame. I used my much loved stitched triangles to create four patterned elements.

I stamped and cut the sentiment and popped it up with foam tape. I die cut some fish, added some twine and popped the up as well. I finished the card with some gems.




Supplies: White and kraft cardstock, Designer Paper - Echo Park, Stampin' Up! - Stitched Triangles, Pink Fresh - Happy Birthday Sentiments, Joy Crafts - Fishing fun, twine, gems.

Did you know: The phrase "take (something) with a grain of salt" refers to an ancient Roman recipe for an antidote that protects against poisons.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment