February 13, 2023

Hello Winter

Good Morning and Merry Monday - My card today is one of those that was quick and simple to make.
 
I started with a panel from a 12x12 sheet and cut it down to fit on a A2 sized card. I added a layer of white and black cardstock to give it depth, then popped the panel up with foam tape.


 
I finished the card with some gems. I think the panel is so pretty on its own with the delicate pattern.

The light when I took the picture did not want to cooperate, the panel is actually a rich navy, with the almost filigree pattern being a blend of light blue and tan.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Photo play, gems.

Did you know: Owls are the only birds that lowers their upper eyelids to blink. All other birds raise their lower lid to blink.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment