February 6, 2023

Hello Winter

Good Morning and Merry Monday - I created this card with the intention to joining last week's Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge but I forgot to post.

I followed along with the sketch provided. I started with the background, then added a vellum oval with some paste and splatter on it. I layered some coordinating strips of paper and small strips of glitter paper along the bottom.

 
I added a snowflake die cut and a sentiment strip that is popped up with foam tape. I finished by adding some sequins.

Supplies: White cardstock, Designer Paper - Carta Bella, Simon Says Stamp - Snowflake, Creative Expressions - Sentiment Strip, sequins.

Did you know: McDonald's is actually the world's largest toy distributor.

Happy Crafting,
Nina  

No comments:

Post a Comment