February 3, 2023

Graduation

Sometimes the sentiments that come as part of a paper pad just fit. In the case of this card, the sentiment could not have said it better. 

This is a card I made for my son for his University graduation, the card is simple but turned out perfectly.


I will admit, I love the colours of this card as well. I started with the plaid patterned panel, I layered that with black cardstock and a solid paper from the Echo Park themed set. I added the sentiment panel with a layer of foam tape.

I die cut three little graduation caps then finished the card with some Nuvo drops and a kraft card base.

Supplies: White, kraft and black cardstock, Echo Park - Graduation paper pad, solids pack and graduation cap, Nuvo drops.

Did you know: Before the advent of computers and modern GIS (geographic information system), rudimentary mapping and the use of sieve paper and photozincography (see-through paper) was employed to create map overlays and layers. 

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment