February 12, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #694

I am playing along with the current Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge. I started with some patterned paper and created a couple of half panels. I added a strip of another coordinating pattern.

I die cut coffee cups with saucers and steam and adhered them with some foam tape. I stamped the sentiment then added a die cut coffee bean. I finished the card with some gems.


Supplies: White and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Memory Box, Sizzix - Papercut Cafe, Honey bee - Latte & gems.

Did your know: If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months, and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love these papers. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Love the monochromatic color scheme. Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches

    ReplyDelete