March 29, 2023

Dare to be different

Washi tape Wednesday for the win. This card was fun to make and I like how it turned out. I started with a panel that I layered some washi tape on the bottom half. I then ran the top have through my Cuttlebug, doing a partial emboss.

I added some washi to a strip of black cardstock, then layered that over top of the other washi. I die cut the butterfly twice and slightly over lapped them, the top butterfly was coloured with some ink blending.


I cut a sentiment strip and popped it up with foam tape, I added some Wink of Stella on the butterfly and added gems. I finished the card by layering the panel on some black cardstock and adhering it to the card base.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, washi tape, inspirational sticker, butterfly die, gems.

Did you know: Chocolate is proven to cause arousal similar to sexual foreplay.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment