March 31, 2023

Happy Easter

Happy Friday - I am playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches for my card today. I had a couple of false starts with this sketch, in the end I like how my card turned out.

I cut a panel of patterned paper, then die cut nine eggs then glued them to the pattered paper. I trimmed off the edges and backed the panel with cardstock.


I cut and layered sentiment strips and glue them to the panel. I added Nuvo glitter drops to each egg and adhered the panel to a card base.

Supplies: White and blue cardstock, Designer Paper - Craft, Simon Says Stamp - Sentiment strips, Memory Box - Filagree Egg, Nuvo glitter drops.

Did you know: The king of hearts is the only king without a mustache in a standard playing card.

Happy Crafting,
Nina


4 comments:

  1. Cute card. Very creative to use Easter eggs for the circles. Love the sentiment. Thanks for joining at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cute egg die cut Nina, this would be a great card for a teen guy or really any one but I thought if I made it - it would be going to my oldest grandson. :) Thank you so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card! Great use of the sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches and for visiting my blog!
    Hugs, Debi TMS DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Easter card, Nina! Those eggs are so delicate and perfectly delightful. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete