March 18, 2023

Hello Spring

Happy Saturday - I am playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches for my card this morning. When I was making napkin panels, all four from the one napkin was usable. I love the spring like pattern so I made good use of them this week.

This is a fabulous sketch to work with, nice sized panels that can showcase patterns or textures. I die cut a a panel for gray cardstock and added some texture using an embossing folder. I lightly inked the edges. I then die cut the napkin panel and popped it up with foam tape, both panels were die cut with a stitched rectangle.


I cut strips of cardstock and let over napkin panel for the bottom of the card, added ink blending to the solid cardstock.

I added a sentiment strip and adhered it with foam tape and added some dew drops to finish.

Supplies: White, gray and peach cardstock, Spellbinders - embossing folder, Simon Says Stamp - sticked rectangle and sentiment strip, dew drops.

Did you know: It takes somewhere between 144 and 411 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie pop.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love the soft colors.Thanks for joining at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful card Nina! Where on earth do you find these gorgeous napkins? Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. Pretty napkin/paper. Love how you used some for the horizontal stripes. Thanks for using our Tuesday Morning Sketch and sharing. Hugs, Debi TMS DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness I really thought I left a comment on here earlier, a lot of my comments are not showing up and it’s not so bad when Google tells me I did something wrong but sometimes it acts fine and I think it is done. I LOVE how you used this napkin technique and I just bought some pretty napkins to do this with last week so now that I see yours I’m totally inspired!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete