March 16, 2023

Thanks

Morning all - for theme Thursday I chose coffee. This card was very easy to put together but it took a little time.

At the crafty retreat I attended a few weeks ago, Crystal challenged us with a Tic Tac Toe, for those of you not familiar it is very much like the game, you chose a row with three boxes and try to win the game, for the card I incorporated the items in the boxes onto my card, all three.

For my card I have fussy cutting, colouring and thank you. Colouring has never been one of my go to techniques but I really enjoyed making this card.


I started with a piece of black cardstock and added texture using an embossing folder. I fussy the coffee out, which is a digital stamp and coloured it using my Zig markers. I added a layer of foam tape to the back and some clear gems.

I finished the card with a sentiment strip which is layered on black cardstock.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Simon Says Stamp - Sentiment Strip, Stamplorations - Bloomdala Coffee Cup to Go Digital, embossing folder, gems.

Did you know: Wounds infected with maggots heal quickly and without spread of gangrene or other infection.

Happy Crafting,

Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment