April 2, 2023

Welcome Little One

I have cards stored all over my craft room, and I finally did some sorting the other day and realized I have a good number that I have not yet posted so I am going to play a little catch up over the next few days.

This card was pretty simple to make, I cut two panels of coordinating patterned paper and adhered them to the card base, I added a strip from another piece of designer paper across the seam.


I then added a premade panel with foam tape and a sentiment strip. I finished the card by adding Glossy Accents to the word Baby and all the hearts.

Supplies: White cardstock, Designer Paper - ModaScrap, Simon Says Stamp - Sentiment Strip.

Did you know: If you wear a ring, the number of germs living beneath it could be as high as the entire population of Europe.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment