April 1, 2023

Mirror Image

I am trying out a technique that I have been seeing out there in the craftyverse. I started by cutting two piece of cardstock, one in navy the other white.

I used my Misti to line up the floral image for both panels, then heat embossed the image, black on the white, silver on navy. I then cut the images in half and adhered then half-n-half on each card base.


I added a sentiment strip to each, the second card also has a layer of black cardstock backing the sentiment. I finished with a blend of silver and black gems.

I have a little anti-static power showing on each card for I will get that cleaned up.


Supplies: White, black, and navy cardstock, Gina K Designs - Forever Flowers Card Kit, Simon Says Stamp - Sentiment Strip, gems,

Did you know: When you talk on a cell phone while driving you are increasing your chance of being in an accident by 400 percent.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment