May 10, 2023

Happy Birthday

I have a very quick and very simple washi tape card for Washi Tape Wednesday. I don't take credit for the design, Pinterest has been my creative buddy the past couple of months. I had forgotten what a great resource it is.

I have a pretty organized craft room and I keep a good stash of card bases prepped and ready. I have found that I have been reaching for a new piece of cardstock when I have been creating so that I can have the same shade of card base to what ever I am creating. I must have 6 different card base in white, some smooth some textured.


I cut a panel that that was smaller than my cardbase, I used a pencil to add some guidelines then lined up some washi tape to make a simple pattern, I left a gap for a sentiment then added more washi to line up along the bottom of the panel.

I added some foam tape to the panel to add dimension. I added foam tape to a sentiment strip and adhered it. I finished the card with some gems.

Supplies: White cardstock, Altenew washi,  Simon Says Stamp - Sentiment Strips, gems.

Did you know: Velcro was invented by a Swiss guy who was inspired by the way burrs attached to clothing.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment