May 8, 2023

Peace, Hope, Joy & Merry Christmas

I have a couple of quick cards for Merry Monday. I started with two panels of coloured cardstock, I ran them through my Big Shot with a 3D embossing folder.

I cut each panel in half then aligned a cut side from each panel together. I layered them with foam tape and adhered them to black cardstock. I added a thin strip of silver cardstock and added sentiment strip sentiments.


I finished by adding gems to the centers of some of the larger snowflakes of the embossed texture. 

I created a second card with opposite sides of the coloured cardstock.

Supplies: White, navy and eggshell blue cardstock, Designer Paper - Silver, Simon Says Stamp - Embossing folder, gems.

Did you know.: The first lawnmower was an adapted carpet cutting machine.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment