May 24, 2023

Merry Christmas

I have a quick and easy card for Washi tape Wednesday, I was going to post this on for Merry Monday but I figured I would switch it up a bit.

I started with a panel and layered washi tape along the central section, I then ran the panel through my big shot with a 3D embossing folder. I must not have burnished the tape enough and it shifted slightly. I still like how it turned out but lesson learned.


I added a layer of black cardstock and adhered it to the card base.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Washi tape, Simon Says Stamp - embossing folder.

Did you know: Dr Seuss coined the word nerd. The term originated in the 1950 book If I ran a zoo, From the book: " And then, just to show them I'll sail to Ka-Troo. And Bring Back an IT-KUTCH, a PREEP and a PROO, a NERKLE, a NERD and a SEERSUCKER, too!

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment