May 31, 2023

Sunny Smile

Welcome to Washi Tape Wednesday and the last day of May - I love the blend of gold and mint of this washi tape set. I started my card with a panel of white cardstock slightly smaller than my A2 card base.

I added strips of washi tape to create a patterned, I love that I can cut washi tape with my trimmer to create the perfect width. I then created a panel of washi to die cut some flowers. I added the sentiment, adhered the flowers with foam tape and  then finished my card with some gems. 


Supplies: White cardstock, Washi tape, Penny Black - ...Smile, Spellbinders - Petite Floral Potpourri, gems.

Did you know: Washi Tape was invented in 2006 by Kamoi Kakoshi Co., a maker of industrial tape and insect traps, after it received an email from a group of women who had started using masking tape in their bookmaking projects.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment