May 29, 2023

Fresh Snow

Merry Monday crafty peeps - I pulled out a scrap of double sided designer paper for my card today, I love it when there is just enough for a card.

I started with a panel of gray cardstock, I cut two pieces of the plaid side of the patterned paper and adhered it to the top and bottom of the gray panel.


I cut a small panel of the deer print side of the patterned paper and added strips of gray cardstock to the top and bottom then popped the panel up with form tape.

I stamped the sentiment, layered it with gray cardstock and finished the card with some black half pearls.

Supplies: White and gray cardstock, Designer Paper-Photoplay, Penny Black- Fresh Snow, embellishments.

Did you know: Snow can fall with temperatures above freezing and it can never be too cold for snow.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment