June 7, 2023

Great Birthday

Welcome to Washi Tape Wednesday - I am pretty impressed with myself for staying inspired to create with my washi tape.
 
This card was pretty easy to put together and I like working with the 49th and Market fabric tape.

I started by applying the tape to a panel of cardstock, I buffered it really well then die cut it using a rectangle die cut. I die cut the Tattered leaves from cream cardstock and glued them to the panel, I used a sentiment strip for the greeting and added some gems.

I adhered the panel to a layer of cream cardstock and then to a white card base.


Supplies: White and cream cardstock, 49th and Market Fabric Tape, Simon Says Stamp - Tatter Leave and sentiment Strip, gems.

Did you know: Washi tapes are also popularly known as Japanese masking tapes.

Happy Crafting,
Nina   

No comments:

Post a Comment